POST 7: WEBSITE

 The website that I most visit is Behance, it's a social plataform where you can publish your own work and portafolio, it's usually used by Graphic Designers, Artist, Architects, Photographers and many others like me. Here's the link!

behance.net

The main page shows many previsualizations of publications of many people, it also recommends you various artist that are similar to what you like/visit the most.

The website also has the "story" feature where you can watch other artist working on their proyects or they are teaching how to create your own pieces.

When you click on the publication it opens up a new window where you can see more of the publication, like the description, the concept, the typography that was used or diferent views of the proyect, you can also see more publicationes of the author and there's a comment section.

Whenever I'm making a proyect I visit the website, it gives me a lot of references and motivation. 

For me the most important feature of this website is that it shows you what tools the artist used on the proyect, I find it very useful.



Comentarios

  1. Hi, I didn´t know the page and I liked it very much. I feel like it looks like Flickr where they also upload lots of own photos. Thank you for the recommendation, the page is very amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. woow, it is a great work tool!!, especially if there is a visual aid to guide you, at least for me it is better when I see something than when it is described to me.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love this page, I use the movil version only, even if I do not upload my works I like see projects of other professionals to use as referent, almost like Pinterest

    ResponderEliminar
  4. oooh thar's crazy! I didn't know this page, it sounds very entertaining and motivating when interacting with different artists and knowing more about the process of their creations. That is very entertaining and interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Very interesting website, because in our careers we constantly need inspiration or experiment with new platforms.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares