BLOG POST 4: A MEAL OR FOOD YOU REALLY LIKE

 My favorite food it's fetuccini al pesto, but actually it´s not the noodle specifically it's the pesto sauce, I could eat it every day with diferent combination of food, I could eat it even on the diferent meals of the day, like the breakfast, on dinner or for a snack.

The pesto sauce has a lot of variations, but the ultimate pesto sauce it's called Pesto alla Genovese, it's made with basil, pinoli, pecorino, parmesano, garlic, olive oil and salt. This one it's very east to prepare but some of the ingredients are dificult to get, like the pecorino that is a type of cheese and the pinoli that is a type of seed, also the basil sometimes of the year it's not very fresh.

I really like the pesto because it´s easy to prepare, you can combinate it with a lot of food, it's very pleasing in the mouth and it's green so it's very beautiful to the eye.

The pesto sauce has a lot of olive oil so it's very caloric, but you don't put a lot of it to the meal that you're eating. Another determining reason it's the combination of food that you mix it with, if it is with noodles it increase a lot the calories but if you mix it with fish or a salad the increase of the calories it's not so important.




Comentarios

  1. I realy like pesto sauce too and I didn´t konw the differents affections that he has.
    In de futute I would like to try you pesto sauce.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am a fan of sauces and pesto is one of my favorites, I usually combine it with pasta, but with other things it is also very nice to eat.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Owww it made me wnat to try the pesto sauce, I always hear that it is too tasty, maybe now I am encouraged to try it. I really liked your blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i'had never taste it, but it sounds so yummy:( i want to eat it for first time ... also you can mix it with other thingsss!! wow

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi, I'm also "pesto" fan specially when it made with noodles, it is really pretty tasty.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares