BLOG POST 3: MY FAVORITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

My favorite piece of technology right now it's a video camera. I got it last year and started recording home videos. It's very easy to use, you just turn it on and play record, it has a little screen so you can see what you are recording, and when you want to export the videos, you can do it with the SD or conecting it to the computer via usb.
I tried to use it almost every week when I can go outside, but when the city is in quarantine I don't use it much.
I think the video camera it's from the 2007 (or around that years) and the quality of the videos it's very appelling, the grain of the film is very particularly of those camera recorders, so I love it.
The video camera make me apreciate some things that without it I wouldn't even notice, so it would be very boring if I didin't have it in my life.



Comentarios

  1. You could start a docureality with your family hahaha so you don’t get so bored in quarantine. Who knows, maybe you’re the next “Keeping Up with The Kardashians” 🤩🤷🏻‍♀️

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am almost sure that I have a old video camera at home too, and read this made me want to search it for record something jajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  3. yeees! the photos help us to remember very entertainning moments , that are usually very funy like a funny fall jadgsjh and also to document emotional moments

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would also like to have a camera!!!, I think it´s very entertaining to take photos, especially when the landscapes are too beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. How amazing that you still have your first camera, and that over the years you can appreciate the detail with which it records. And that through it you appreciate the world with a different look.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares