Post 1: WHO AM I?

 Hi there, my name is Constanza Saravia, i'm 25 years old, i'm a Capricorn and I live in the city of Iquique in the first region of Chile. Iquique is well known by the beach that is warm and beautiful, i enjoy very much living near the ocean and having so much desert around me.

I live with both of my parents, my brother that is 26 years old who is studying engineering, I also live with my dog Toby that is 9 human years old, although he hates the sea we love going to the beach and walk.

My hobbies include photography, drawing, reading and watering my plants, recently im trying to learn how to sew and do serigraphy, but the pandemic is making it hard to do some things, because of the space in the house, the house chores and the difficulty of getting the implements for the work. 

I hope the pandemic ends soon and the summer starts again.



Comentarios

  1. Iquique is very beautiful, i go on holiday wiyh my grandparents, they live waterfront, the city beautiful in the night from on heights

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I never went to Iquique, but I want to in some moment.
    I learned how to sew, fine, the last year, because of the pandemic, and I think is a good activity that estimulate the creativity.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The beaches in Iquique are very pretty i once went to cavancha beach & the zofri to buy some technology.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i love iquique , the weathers is so nice and just go to the ocean to see the sunshine is wonderful

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I hope the same and i very like your hobbies too. I don't know how you are learning serigraphy but i do know that there a very beautiful course in "Domestika" about photographic serigraphy on cuatricomy, between others.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. how entertaining that you are experimenting with different drawing tecgniques such as screen printing. I wanted to learn how to do oil painting, but like you, the pandemic is complicating things.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi, I'm Macarena. I find it very nice to live near the sea because it transmits me a lot of peace. I would like to know more places near Iquique and its surroundings.
    I also hope that the quarantine ends soon and I can enjoy the summer.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares